A Multicentre Prospective Open-label Randomised Clinical Trial Comparing the Efficacy of Fixed versus PRN dosing of 700 mcg Dexamethasone Posterior Segment Drug Delivery System (DEX PS DDS) in patients with refractory diabetic macular oedema.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OZDRY
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per an article published in the Eye.
- 18 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting (Closed - in follow-up) as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 11 Dec 2013 Accrual to date is 102% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.