A Phase IV Study to Evaluate Decreased Dose Frequency in Patients With Systemic Juvenile Arthritis (SJIA) Who Experience Laboratory Abnormalities During Treatment With Tocilizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 65 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2016 No of arms changed from 2 to 3 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Sep 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.