A Phase IV Study to Evaluate Decreased Dose Frequency in Patients With Systemic Juvenile Arthritis (SJIA) Who Experience Laboratory Abnormalities During Treatment With Tocilizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2018 The trial has been completed in Spain.
- 12 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.