Immunogenicity and Safety of a Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine Administered in Subjects 56 Years of Age and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2012 New trial record