A Double Blinded Randomised Three Armed Phase II Trial of PledOx in Two Different Doses in Combination With FOLFOX6 Compared to Placebo + FOLFOX6 in Patients With Advanced Metastatic Colorectal (Stage IV) Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Calmangafodipir (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced damage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLIANT
- Sponsors PledPharma
- 17 Nov 2017 Results presented in a PledPharma Media Release.
- 17 Nov 2017 According to a PledPharma media release, data has been published in the journal Acta Oncologica.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to a PledPharma media release, Professor emeritus Bengt Glimelius is the Coordinating principal investigator for this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History