A Phase 2 Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study of Pracinostat in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Previously Untreated International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS) Intermediate Risk-2 or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pracinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn Healthcare SA; MEI Pharma
- 11 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History