A Randomized Phase I Dose-Escalation Trial of Carfilzomib With and Without Romidepsin in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Romidepsin
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 07 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.