Active Immunotherapy of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Using Autologous Dendritic Cells Transfected With RNA Encoding Leukemia-associated Antigens
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines-Medigene Immnotherapies (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 26 Mar 2018 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Mar 2018 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results (n=13) presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History