A Phase I Study in Patients Treated With MM-398 (Nanoliposomal Irinotecan, Nal-IRI) to Determine Tumor Drug Levels and to Evaluate the Feasibility of Ferumoxytol Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Measure Tumor Associated Macrophages and to Predict Patient Response to Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ferumoxytol (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ipsen; Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History