A Long Term Study of YM060 in Female Patients With Diarrhea-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ramosetron (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 26 May 2015 Astellas received approval in Japan for the treatment of diarrhoea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome in female patients from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, according to a company media release.
- 15 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.