An Adaptive Phase I/II Study of the Safety of CD4+ T Lymphocytes and CD34+ Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells Transduced With LVsh5/C46, a Dual Anti-HIV Gene Transfer Construct, With and Without Conditioning With Busulfan in HIV-1 Infected Adults Previously Exposed to ART
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cal-1 transduced T cells (Primary) ; Cal-1-transduced haematopoietic stem progenitor cells (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Calimmune
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.