Surgical vs. Medical Treatment of Urge Urinary Incontinence in Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms URGE-I
- 31 Aug 2018 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society
- 16 May 2017 First results (n=77) comparing efficacy of Solifenacin and bilateral mesh replacement presented at the 112th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to results presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.