Phase II Study of Fosaprepitant + 5HT3 Receptor Antagonists + Dexamethasone in Patients With Germ Cell Tumors Undergoing 5 Day Cisplatin-based Chemotherapy: Hoosier Oncology Group Study QL12-153
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Serotonin 3 receptor agonists
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint has been changed.
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2015 Interim results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.