An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 2, Parallel, Dose-Ranging, Multicenter Study of Sotatercept for the Treatment of Patients With Anemia and Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes or Non-proliferative Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sotatercept (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 12 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Apr 2018 This trial has been completed in France as per Eudra.
- 24 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.