An Open-Label, Two Part, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Levodopa-Carbidopa Intestinal Gel (LCIG) for the Treatment of Non-Motor Symptoms in Subjects With Advanced Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 27 Apr 2018 Results assessing the relationship between non-motor symptom severity, quality of life, and activities of daily living in advanced Parkinsons disease patients treated with levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel, presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 08 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2015 Interim results (n=17) presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.