A Phase I/II Trial of TG01 and Gemcitabine as Adjuvant Therapy for Treating Patients with Resected Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TG 01 Targovax (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Targovax
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Targovax media release, complete trial results are expected in the first half of 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Targovax media release, the second cohort of patients started recruitment in 2015 and the last patient enrolled has been in the trial for more than one year.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Targovax media release, three year survival data expected in H1 2018. First cohort is of 19 patients and second cohort of this trial is of 13 patients.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History