Evaluating Post-operative Pain Management Efficacy of Intra Nasal Ketorolac in Ambulatory Urological Surgeries-A Randomized Double-blinded Placebo Controlled Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 15 May 2015 No difference between active (ketorolac) and placebo recipients' post operative morphine requirements.
- 07 Jan 2013 New trial record