Phase II Trial of the Combination of Subcutaneous (SQ) Bortezomib and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD or Doxil or LipoDox) for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.