A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Influence of the A118G Polymorphism in the mu Opioid Receptor Gene (OPRM1) on Effects of GSK1521498 and Naltrexone on Physiological and Behavioural Markers of Brain Function in Healthy Overweight Social Drinkers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1521498 (Primary) ; Naltrexone
- Indications Alcoholism; Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.