A Cancer Research UK Phase I Trial of AZD3965, a monocarboxylate transporter 1 inhibitor (MCT1) in patients with advanced cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3965 (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Gastric cancer; Lymphoma; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 63.
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 23 Apr 2018 As per the results presented at the 16th International Congress on Targeted Anticancer Therapies, part 2 of this trial is open to recruitment in patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma.