A Phase I Trial of MEK Inhibitor Trametinib in Combination With Neoadjuvant 5-Fluorouracil Chemoradiation in the Treatment of KRAS, BRAF, and NRAS-MUTANT Rectal Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2022.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.