A Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of ABT-414 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours Likely to Over-Express the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Depatuxizumab mafodotin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 13 Mar 2018 According to results published in the Cancer, study was designed as a phase 1 and 2 however, the study sponsor ultimately decided not to extend the study into the phase 2 expansion cohort, and no patients were enrolled in that phase.
- 13 Mar 2018 Results assessing the safety, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of depatux-m in patients who had advanced solid tumors, were published in the Cancer.
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History