Tailored Antiplatelet Initiation to Lesson Outcomes Due to Decreased Clopidogrel Response After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (TAILOR-PCI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAILOR-PCI
- 04 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Mar 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.