A Single Center, Open-label, Randomized Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Modified-release Tacrolimus, ADVAGRAF, Versus Those of Twice-daily Tacrolimus, PROGRAF, in Stable Renal Recipients (SINGLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SINGLE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 07 Oct 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2013 New trial record