A Phase II Randomized, Multicenter Study of Treatment-free Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP) Patients Who Achieve and Sustain MR4.5 After Switching to Nilotinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENESTgoal
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2021 to 31 Jan 2021.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2021 to 31 Jan 2021.
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results (data cutoff date: 28 Apr 2017), presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History