A Phase 1b, Multi-center, Open Label, Study to Determine the Safety and Activity of CC-292 in Combination With Rituximab in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia / Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Spebrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 25 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.