A prospective, randomized, open label two arm Phase III study to evaluate treatment free remission (TFR) rate in patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive CML after two different durations of consolidation treatment with nilotinib 300mg BID.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENESTPath
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 May 2020 to 15 Jun 2020.
- 04 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History