A Randomized, Controlled, Open Label Trial Comparing the Ischemic Preconditioning Effects of Ticagrelor and Clopidogrel in Humans
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis; Exercise-induced angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETCH
- 15 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as sponsor terminated due to budgetary issue
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.