A Phase I/II, open-label, non-randomized, multi-center, dose escalation study of olaparib in combination with eribulin mesylate to assess the safety, tolerability, and efficacy in patients with recurrent or metastatic triple-negative-type breast cancer, who have received anthracycline and taxane agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2019 Results assessing efficcay and safety published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 05 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Phase II: tumor response rate (RR)) as per results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress