An Extension Study to Evaluate 24 Months of Standard-of-Care Osteoporosis Management Following Completion of 18 Months of BA058 (Abaloparatide) or Placebo Treatment in Protocol BA058-05-003
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abaloparatide (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Fracture; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVExtend
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 01 Nov 2019 Results of post hoc analysis comparing the antifracture efficacy of abaloparatide in ACTIVE with that of alendronate in ACTIVExtend published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- 08 May 2019 Results of a post-hoc subset analysis on postmenopausal osteoporosis patients with Type 2 diabetes from the study, presented in a Radius Health financial report.
- 08 May 2019 According to a Radius Health media release, results of a post-hoc subset analysis on postmenopausal osteoporosis patients with Type 2 diabetes from the study were presented at the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists conference in April 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History