A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RM 493, a Melanocortin 4 Receptor (MC4R) Agonist in Obese Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Setmelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.