An Open-Label Safety Study of USL261 in the Outpatient Treatment of Subjects With Seizure Clusters
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Midazolam (Primary)
- Indications Generalised epilepsy; Partial epilepsies; Seizures
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTEMIS 2
- Sponsors Proximagen; Upsher-Smith
- 29 Jul 2019 Results assessing safety and efficacy of midazolam nasal spray in patients with seizures, published in the Epilepsia.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of long-term efficacy presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of long-term safety presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.