A Phase I Study of Single-agent MK-1775, a Wee1 Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 sep 2018 to 21 Sep 2019.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 18 Dec 2018.
- 30 Oct 2017 Results (n=17) assessing antitumour activity of AZD1775 in patients with refractory solid tumors, both with and without germline BRCA1/2 mutations (BRCA+), presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History