A Phase I Study of Single-agent AZD1775 (MK-1775), a Wee1 Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Adavosertib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 03 Apr 2019 Updated results from one daily dosing of adavosertib (arm B; n=34) presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 02 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 May 2019 to 27 Sep 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History