Single –arm, multicenter phase-II trial for catumaxomab and chemotherapy in patients with recurrent ovarian cancer to investigate the feasibility and clinical activity of initial intraperitoneal catumaxomab followed by chemotherapy regimes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record: NCT01815528).