PNOC-002: Safety, Phase 0, and Pilot Efficacy Study of Vemurafenib, an Oral Inhibitor of BRAFV600E, in Children and Young Adults With Recurrent/Refractory BRAFV600E- or BRAF Ins T Mutant Brain Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 07 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated