Phase I/II Trial of Intravenous Azacitidine in Patients Undergoing Matched Unrelated Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 24 May 2019.
- 12 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 70.