Intratumoral Injection of an Immunostimulatory CpG, SD-101, Combined With Local Radiation for the Treatment of Recurrent or Progressive Lymphoma After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SD 101 Dynavax (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to slow accrual.
- 17 Mar 2016 According to a Dynavax Technologies media release, interim results from this trial will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2016.
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.