Cohort Study of Prospective Validation of Predictive Factors and Biological Imaging of Response to Bevacizumab (AVASTIN) in Combination With Weekly Paclitaxel Chemotherapy in First Line Treatment Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms COMET
- Sponsors UNICANCER
- 04 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=286) assessing Multimodality liquid biopsy for early monitoring and outcome prediction in first-line metastatic HER2-negative breast cancer, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2020.