A Phase II Open-Label Study in Healthy Adult and Elderly Populations to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of an Intramuscular Unadjuvanted Subvirion Monovalent Inactivated Influenza H3N2 Variant (H3N2v) Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2013
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H3N2 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.