A Phase II Open-Label Trial of AUY922, an HSP90 Inhibitor, in Patients With ALK-Rearranged Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Acquired Resistance to Prior ALK Tyrosine Kinase Inhibition
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.