Phase I-II Study of Ruxolitinib (INCB18424) for Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) With Minimal Residual Disease While on Therapy With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 26 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.