Safety and Tolerability of Oxaliplatin-Capecitabine-Trastuzumab Combination and Chemoradiotherapy in Operated Patients With HER-2 Positive Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma: Phase II Study, TOXAG [ML25574]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TOXAG
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing the the safety and tolerability of of the combination of oxaliplatin, capecitabine, and trastuzumab and chemo-radiotherapy, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.