Study to evaluate safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and antiviral activity of ritonavir-boosted danoprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa-2a plus ribavirin in treatment-naive patients of Asian origin who have chronic hepatitis c genotype 1 with or without compensated cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Danoprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Oct 2016 Results assessing sustained virologic response published in the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- 19 Mar 2016 Results published in the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.