A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP, MULTI-CENTER TRIAL OF PREGABALIN AS ADJUNCTIVE THERAPY IN PEDIATRIC AND ADULT SUBJECTS WITH PRIMARY GENERALIZED TONIC-CLONIC SEIZURES - PROTOCOL A0081105
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 May 2019 This trial has been completed in Greece, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 May 2019 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Percent reduction in seizures), according to a Pfizer media release.
- 24 May 2019 According to a Pfizer media release, this study was a post-marketing commitment to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History