A Phase 2, Randomized, 3-arm Study of Abiraterone Acetate Alone, Abiraterone Acetate Plus Degarelix, a GnRH Antagonist, and Degarelix Alone for Patients With Prostate Cancer With a Rising PSA or a Rising PSA and Nodal Disease Following Definitive Radical Prostatectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Degarelix (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival (PFS)) has not been met, according to results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=120) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.