SL-401 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SL 401 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 13 Dec 2017 Results published in the Stemline Therapeutics Media Release.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, Median overall survival (OS) did not reached in first-line patients and the follow up is ongoing for 12 month OS in Stage 3.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition (2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History