SL-401 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tagraxofusp (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 20 May 2019 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the upcoming 24thCongress of the European Hematology Association (EHA).
- 03 May 2019 Results (n=47) assessing safety and efficacy of tagraxofusp in patients with untreated or relapsed blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm, published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 25 Apr 2019 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, results have been published in the April 25 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History