A phase 3 randomised non-inferiority trial to evaluate the most effective way to use imatinib, nilotinib and ponatinib in patients with newly-diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary) ; Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-3
- 03 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in UK , according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2023 to 29 Feb 2020 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.