A Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes to Demonstrate the Efficacy at 24 Weeks and to Assess the Long Term Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Usability up to 5 Years in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Have an Inadequate Response to anti-TNFalpha Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REASSURE 2
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jul 2018 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants Achieving an American College of Rheumatology Response 20 (ACR20)) has not been met, according to results published in the Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology.
- 01 Jul 2018 Results published in the Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated